|What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious and atoning death on the Cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. Maranatha! Come quickly Lord!
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, that men are justified only by God's grace received by faith through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit's ministry, with us to bring us to Christ, in us to seal our salvation and bring forth fruit, and upon us to receive power and gifts unchanged from the book of Acts.
- We seek the unity of the Spirit in a bond of peace and love and believe that God has called us to a unique ministry that fulfills His special purpose in this generation.
May God bless you as you seek to draw near to Him in love.